$3.00 – $5.00
How Does It Work
Put all recycling together in a bag of appropriate size – no need to sort the materials. Do, however, make sure the items are bagged, cleaned and meet the requirements for recycling (see below).
That’s it! When we deliver your groceries, we will pick up your recycling bag(s) and take them to the Recycling Center in Ciudad del Saber (City of Knowledge).
Is It Clean? Hygienic?
Yes. To maintain cleanliness, we:
- handle all recycling separately and with gloves,
- re-bag to ensure no ripping or dripping,
- use closed containers to keep recycling and groceries separate,
- label containers for single-purpose use and wash them after each use,
- wash hands consistently.
What Can be Recycled
- Plastic Bottles (PET 1 & 2)
- Metal cans
- Glass bottles
- Electrical appliances
- Cooking Oil
Size of Bags & Costs
- $3 – kitchen bag (13 gallon / 49 liter)
- $5 – regular bag (35 gallon / 132 liter)